- 1/2 cup buck wheat flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of rice milk
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tsp’s safflower oil for skillet
- warmed maple syrup for drizzling
Combine flours, flaxseed meal, baking powder and salt. Whisk briefly to blend. Slowly stir in the rice milk and stir until lumps disappear. Gently fold in blueberries.
Heat skilled over medium heat, brush with safflower oil and add batter.
Cook 2-3 minutes per side.